So yeah...I got a new tattoo yesterday. Makes two piercings and two tattoos. All within the last 14 months. I'm on a roll (not really). My friends Jacob, Stacy and I all got tattoos to celebrate getting the bid for a conference next fall. It'll be over in 52 weeks. Seems so far away.
Tonight I went to hang out with Jacob. We hang out every Sunday night to watch Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters. They were pretty sad tonight. Afterward we just chilled. I have another friend who is sort of irritating me at the moment because he doesn't ever realize when he's being inconsiderate. So that coupled with Jacob being slightly obnoxious put me in an off mood and I left Jacob's place without saying goodbye. I don't like sticking around when conversations turn sour and that one felt sour. Oh, well. I guess I needed a little me time.
Now I'm just relaxing thinking about sleeping real soon cause I'm tired. Got nothing else really...
Songs to consider:
Teenagers (My Chemical Romance)
I Don't Love You (My Chemical Romance)
No comments:
Post a Comment