Wow, so yeah...life. God do I wish I had one. Or, a more...less weird one. I don't know. I'm sitting at a desk "working" until 8. It's no good. Life, life, life. Same old, same old really. Or mostly. I went to a grad party Friday night and...took care of a guy. Or THAT guy. Hmm. He was drunk and being slightly obnoxious ("tickle fight!") and his brother attempter a heart to heart. Annoying as fuck. I chased him across a road in the snow. And then he stood in the snow barefoot. There was an hour on the bathroom floor that followed. And sleep was at 5 in the morning. I fell asleep beside him. Got up at a quarter to eight so as to not cause any awkwardness for him/his family when it was time for graduation to start. Gee.
I went home Saturday. Drove through the snow. Lots of ditched cars. Went to a hoity toity holiday bank party thing with mom and wantedto run screaming from the drunks. No one ever cares about drunken bank employees. Country clubs either. Ick. Talked to drunk friends late that night. Was entertained by that. Nothing like an hour long phone call after 3 am. Sat on my ass all day Sunday. Why not? Mostly bored. I survived though. And then today came. Saw that brain doctor guy and he gave me lots of free meds. I'm okay with that. It's expensive otherwise. Not turning free anything down. Even if I don't want to take it. Ate lunch at Rancho Grande with Stacy and Mike. It was really nice to just chat and have some food and chill. The waitress was too helpful though. Must have been bored.
Almost got a tattoo girl fired. Went to get a touch up of my IX and apparently she does crap work, so another guy fixed it and he was nice. Used to sell weed before he did tattoos. Had a kid and it changed his life. Good for him. No one's changed my life like that. But I don't sell weed, so I guess no one needs to. Then there was the drive home. To Rolla that is. Surprisingly uneventful and less nerve-wracking than ever before. I don't like stick shifts. I managed. did some cleaning and some talking and some dinner making for a few hours. Now work is here. And it will be here for a while. Going to design some tattoos in my spare time. Nothing like tattoos to rebel against your overly-religious and pushy grandmother that you can't help but love. Her Christmas money is getting me a new tattoo next week. Go me. Go grandma. Go you.
Songs to consider:
Almost Lover (A Fine Frenzy)
Paralyzer (Finger Eleven)
How Far We've Come (Matchbox Twenty)
I'm a lover, a fighter, a pacifist. - Me
1 comment:
Celebrate your birthday like never before!
Post a Comment