19 April 2008

Don't you wanna swim with me?

It's only natural. Or is it? Let's go with a "for instance" here. For instance, say there's something that you've wanted to try for a really long time, but you could never get to it. So eventually, you start to forget that you wanted to try it and it's not a big deal anymore. But it is only then that you are allowed a taste. Just a little taste, and then it's taken away again. It's like lust being reawakened. Life hardly seems to play fair when those things happen. It makes me laugh though. Lots of irony and whatnot.

At any rate, I'm just chugging along here. I've got to skidaddle home this weekend for a doctor's appointment. Not really looking forward to that one. The doc said the test he was going to do, an EMG, would be painful and last an hour. Oh, boy. I'm sure I'll survive though. And heck, I might even figure out what the pain is and get it taken care of. Silver lining, people. I feel like the rest of school is just going to fly by. After KC this weekend, it's Springfield the next and a couple of weeks later, I'll be off to Chicago and Oklahoma for a week after. No wonder school doesn't feel like school when it's only classes. So many other things get added to the mix.

On another note, I think I'm approaching my limit on watching TV shows. This is good, very good. I got 6 seasons worth of shows a couple of weeks ago and I'm slowly working my way through them and some older seasons I already had. I'm in Angel right now. I had the first two seasons and got the last three. I'm on five now! I even took time out to watch the first and second seasons of Bones last weekend. So yeah, lots of TV.

Well, I'm not entirely sure what it was I wanted to say, but all the little ghosties probably enjoy hearing from me anyway. I'm out.

Songs to consider:

Some of Us (Starsailor)
Her Eyes (Pat Monagan)
The Fear You Won't Fall (Joshua Radin)
Bossa Nova (Shivaree)
Bones (The Killers)
Stolen (Dashboard Confessional)

P.S. I'm currently obsessed with Bones, so all these songs I've found through that obsession. Enjoy.

No comments: