I honestly don't know what to do with myself when I have days off from work. It feels so nice that sometimes I forget that they are just days off and I actually am still employed. Oh, well. Work is work is work and I've got no real complaints. Sometimes it sucks, but mostly, it's just fine.
Anyway, today (finally) the oil, oil filter and air filter in my (my mom's) car has been changed. The oil change was about 30,000 miles overdue and the air filter was probably just as long overdue. I took a picture of the oil filter sitting next to one that was overdue itself. It gives you some sort of idea as to how badly it needed to be changed. I'd ever go so far as to call the oil sludge. Yeah, that bad.
The tire pressure in my tires is mostly evened out too, but the new tire I got last week is insanely loud and it has been suggested that I go back to NTB and ask them to look at it as it sounds pretty worrisome. Aaron thinks it's on the wrong side of the car, which it very well could be. I'm pretty not skilled in the world of car repair and maintenance, so I'll leave it to those more practiced than I.
Got my first energy bill today. $25 for one week. We need to bring that down, but luckily we only have about a month and a half left of the super hot weather. Hopefully it'll go down after. But that's about it for now. Headed out to eat some delicious mexican food now. If/when I have something new or interesting to report, you'll be the first to know! Or...at least the second or third or fourth...
Songs to consider:
Stop Crying Your Heart Out (Oasis)

No comments:
Post a Comment