22 October 2010

Fail with consequence, lose with eloquence

I really should stop talking to myself. The more I do it, the weirder I sound...and I'm not sure I want to feel weirder than I already know I am. One of these days, someone is going to notice that I'm not normal. I tend to say "dun dun dun" a lot and telling my cat she's cute. She talks back, but I really don't speak cat, so it's a one way conversation for her. I'm not crazy, I promise. I think...

Anyway...I made a new "mix tape" if you will. I get inspiration from my obsessions. Usually a movie or a TV show. Sometimes a book. This is time it's Veronica Mars. Yes, it's unhealthy, but hey, I have a knack for finding the right songs to fit the mood of something I'm thinking about a lot. It's pretty easy and the CD will last me at least two or three weeks in the car. Good times.

LoVe (you might get it if you think about it real hard...)

Post Blue (Placebo)
Sway (The Perishers)
I Never Wanted To (Saosin)
Chemistry of a Car Crash (Shiny Toy Guns)
I Don't Know (Starsailor)
The Way You Are (46 Bliss)
Breathe Me (Sia)
Bad Boy (Cascada)
Your Love Means Everything (Coldplay/Faultline)
Think Twice (Eve 6)
Bad Boyfriend (Garbage)
Nowhere Warm (Kate Havnevik)
Brown Eyes (Lady Gaga)
I Hear The Bells (Mike Doughty)
Long Time Coming (The Delays)
Consequence (The Notwist)
Never Too Late (Three Days Grace)
Momentary Thing (Something Happens)
Dakota (Stereophonics)

If you've ever seen the show, you might understand the list...but most likely, no one that reads my blog is familiar...so...just look them up if you're curious.

But for now, it's time for this curious critter to crawl into her hole and curl up for a long nap. And by that I mean...bed time!

No comments: