22 June 2011

Give me a reason to believe this world is not a sick machine

I was just scrolling through some old posts and read up on what I was doing this time last year. Surprise, I was packing to move to my apartment. And now I'm packing to move back to my mom's place. I don't mind really, cause I will actually have a room this time around. It wasn't exactly what I wanted to do, but I can't really afford my own place and don't know anyone who I'd like to live with at this point. My brother is finally moving out (which I think for him is a good thing) and with me around, my mom might actually take an interest in keeping herself healthy. Not that I'm the picture of health, but I do seem to be a motivator in the eating dinner category of life. At the moment, things are going just fine. About to move, working like usual, so on and so forth. I've got a few things coming up in the next few months, so after the move I should be busy for a while. Heather wants to throw a Harry Potter party (think Yes, Man) before the last movie comes out and my mom and I are going to Tennessee to visit family in early August. Should be good times.

The last week or so I've been sleeping in my living room. Seems weird, but I've actually slept a lot better out here. I think there's mold under the carpet in my bedroom, so it's been messing with me for the last few months. I'm going to make sure the complex knows they need to rip it out, else the next tenants might run into the same problem. Which would suck for them. But, whatever. I won't have to worry about it after next weekend. I'll just have to worry about my mom's place. Once it gets a good cleaning, it shouldn't be too bad. The place just needs some dusting and a little bit of TLC, and it'll be good to go. You can see that my life is just chock full of excitement!

Anyway, I'm really not up to anything new. Made a couple new friends via Aaron and Heather recently. Two guys that work with Aaron up in St. Joe and one their girlfriends. All nice, grown up people. So weird to think that's what we all are now. Still working out the kinks in that. :)

I'm gonna get back to my laundry and reading and whatnot now. I might pop in again soon if anything exciting happens. But, it probably won't. I'm out.

Songs to consider:

Reason To Believe (Sum 41)
I Don't Like (Done With Dolls)
Blood On My Hands (The Used)

1 comment:

Gerda said...

I really like your blog :) keep writting it :)