10 August 2007

Impossible melodies

No matter how hard I try, I can't get this guy out of my head! It's rough...cause I try thinking about normal things and he just floats across my mind. Today I found myself staring at him. Not in a creepy way, but just observing him. So much so that I wasn't paying attention to the people trying to talk to me. And when I talk to him, I feel like no matter what I'm talking about, it's coming out, "I like you." It's not so much frustrating and distracting. And the worst part is, I can't do a thing about it. I can't tell him, I can't tell my friends, I can't tell anyone that goes to school with me. And that all makes me realize that I don't really have anyone outside of school that I can talk to.

On another note, I was asked today if I would move back to my old complex here on campus and take on a job that needs filling. I think it would be cool to do it and I'm more than willing to fill a need, but at the same time, it feels like it disrupts the plans I've carefully laid out for the year. So now it's a matter of deciding if I can do it, want to do it and would be able to survive the year doing it and the other things I've committed myself to already. It's a big step, but how can I leave people hanging when they need my help? It's good experience too. So that's always good.

Guess I've got a lot to think about. In the meantime, I need to cope with this very distracting limerence and try to get through the week. Also, I can't seem to get Linkin Park out of my head. It's a good distraction from all my other distractions.

Songs to think about:

Minutes to Midnight (Album by Linkin Park)

No comments: