Do you ever find yourself imagining what your life would be like if you were someone similar to a character out of a TV show or a movie? Like, would you really portray your life the way they do if you had everything they had? I think about that sometimes.
Today was quiet. I think I like it better that way. I mostly just watched the last half of the eighth season of The X Files, but I did actually get around to showering too. A friend of mine called and asked if I would help her move her furniture into a new apartment. I relented, even though I didn't want to, but at least I got a free dinner out of the ordeal. Moving is dangerous business. Her couch gave me a nice puncture wound in the fleshy part of my palm and the trailer hitch on the truck mauled my leg, but I think I got away fairly unscathed. A few sore spots and bruises but unharmed otherwise.
And, I know how odd this sounds, but watching Scully all knocked up on this show makes me want to have a baby very badly. I'm just not in a very good place for that. I've got school and the conference and it's pretty tough to have a baby when you don't even have a guy to complete the process. I just feel like my maternal instinct is finally kicking in. 22 years old and I would give up a lot just to be a mom. We'll see when that actually comes to fruition.
I guess that's all I've got for now. Like I said before, nothing important happened today. At least not to me. Too much to assume that nothing else happened today that someone else wouldn't deem important. With that, I'm out.
Songs to consider:
Friends of P (The Rentals)
Ride A White Horse (Goldfrapp)
No comments:
Post a Comment