15 January 2009

I'm half doomed and you're semi-sweet

I'd say I was getting tired of my moods being forced to swell and burst if I wasn't swelling with joy just at this moment. I got kicked off the RBD...again. Twice in one week must be a record. After feeling annoyed for ten minutes, I realized that I didn't care and in fact, now I have more time to devote to my book, which actually makes me happy to think about. Then...as if I couldn't feel any better today, someone told me that Fall Out Boy was going to be in Chicago on my birthday! Which is the day after the last day of classes and I am going no matter what! I would sell my right lung to pay for it if I had to. Heh.

Anyway. Fall Out Boy. May 9th. Chicago. I will be there!

Also, my book is coming along nicely. I'd say it'll be about 67 pages by the time I sleep tonight. That is, if I don't add any more to it tonight. If I do, it might have 70 or so before I pass out. It makes me extremely happy to write something that isn't completely about me or my worries and such so I'm going to keep writing until I can't anymore. Wish me luck!

Songs to consider:

Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes (Fall Out Boy)

No comments: