14 March 2010

Think fast, killer

I think that maybe there's a reason I should take my medicine everyday. Other than, well, I'm supposed to. It's to keep my hands from shaking...but conveniently enough, it's used to treat anxiety, stage fright and PTSD. I just...can't stress if I actually take it. Don't know why I never seem to remember that when it matters.

I went to Wal-Mart sometime between 4 and 5 this morning. I didn't need to go, but I needed to get up and move around. I bought an odd assortment of items too. Makes me smile when that happens. Let's see, I got some apple crisp treats for my mice, legos, a candle, some granola and Reese's cups. I felt better just to get out and wander around. I feel like I bring myself down more than anything else sometimes. And it doesn't help that it's always dark. Hard to feel chipper and alive when you sleep all day long. I tried though! I made myself feel better just by getting out. And this coming weekend, I'm actually going out of town. For the whole weekend. And seeing friends I never get to see. Things are looking up. They do mostly, but sometimes I just feel down.

I'm rambling and my eyes are burning. It's pretty much time to go to sleep now.

Songs to consider:

Eloise (Say Anything)

No comments: