10 September 2007

I'm a fool

Damn you to hell whoever it was that gave me the capacity to love those who won't love me back! Is it some cruel joke to have me like my best gay guy friend? Cause life isn't fair if that's the case. And the hilariously ironic part is, it took a completely different gay guy that pinned me to a door and made out with me to realize that that's what I really wanted to do to my friend. He's just so...yeah. It isn't fair to me or him. What the hell? I don't understand. I keep wishing and hoping that he isn't really gay, that he's just unsure about himself. Hell, I'd even been completely fine with him being bi. But no, he's gay and I'm a girl and the irony that is my life goes on.

Songs to consider:


I'm a Fool (American Hi-Fi)

No comments: