30 October 2008

I'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game

I'm still alive (in case anyone was considering a different outcome). I haven't been in a terribly bad mood since my last post. There were some tears, a lot of frustration and a violent urge to throw things, but the tantrum passed without any discernible difference to my friendships or surroundings. The conference is rapidly approaching, so I've been really, really busy at certain times, but absolutely free to sleep and do nothing at other times. It's wreaking havoc on my life. I did manage to get really ahead in my classes last weekend. I've got a test tomorrow and then the afternoon will be spent stuffing binders for the conference. THEN on Saturday, I get to go to St. Louis to have staff jackets fixed. At least I got my big paper moved back 5 days.

I don't really have any other updates, but I'm just here to say that...I am busy. Don't expect a lot of talk for a while. Leave encouraging messages though! I like reading them...

Songs to consider:

Defying Gravity (from Wicked the Musical)
Cell Block Tango (from Chicago)

No comments: