I think someone is sniping my nerves. I'm getting grumpier and grumpier every day and instead of trying to placate me and let me have 5 minutes to myself, everyone just keeps telling me stuff I need to do or stuff I need to fix or break. I am not here to make everyone else feel better about being busy. I'm here to make sure everyone is doing their damned jobs while still trying to get my own shit done. No one seems to remember that in addition to having this conference to run, I still have classes and other obligations. And every spare moment that I manage to use for free time seems to be criticized by everyone else. Seems to me that if I don't have any free time I might snap. Stupid people.
I'm so glad I went to the concert on Sunday. Otherwise, I would probably be much worse off now than I already am. At least I'm barely managing to get my homework done. Lucky too that I'm doing good still. I got a B on my US Diplomacy test and even though it's not an A, it's better than I would have done a semester ago. So I'm taking my good grades where I can get them. I seem to have an A in my hardest class and B's in the other three. Oh, well. I guess I need to be getting to class here soon so I can keep up with everything.
Hopefully I won't be insane by the time I bother to post again. Damned busy life.
Songs to consider:
Vegas Skies (The Cab)
This City Is Contagious (The Cab)
No comments:
Post a Comment